• A Hana GPS app can have its needed satellite signals blocked by the unique topography of the Hana Coast, like the heavy jungle overhead and all the volcanic cliffs you are driving by. This can happen during the best, dense rainforest parts of the drive.
• It comes with both a full-size, highly-detailed Hana Map and Haleakala Driving Map that can be viewed and shared by all.
• The Hana Map lists Hana Road Highlights, Popular Hiking Trails, Popular Swimming Spots and Driving Tips so you'll know what you can see and do along the Hana drive ahead of time so you can plan your day.
• You can get all your questions about the Hana drive answered.
• You can show everyone what you got and what you saw while styling in your rental car.
• You can pass it along to a friend.
• You can give the hi-definition Hawai'i DVD of Hawaii's five major islands as a gift.
• It comes with a colorful Tropical Flower Guide so you can discover and learn about our exotic Hawaii flowers, plants and fruits.
• It includes a Photo Beach Guide of Maui's 41 most popular beaches, including those along the Hana Coast. It has information about each Maui beach and available facilities and parking for your car.
• With the Hana CD Guide you get 32 years of experience of the Hana Coast from Maui people showing visitors all there is to see and do along "The World's Most Beautiful Drive."
The Hana Map lists the Hana Road Highlights, Popular Hiking Trails and Popular Swimming Spots
HANA GPS APPS
Hana Map, Haleakala Map, Hana CD & Hawaii DVD
Tropical Flower Guide & Photo Beach Guide
Not the Best for the Hana Road Drive